If you want to learn conditional programming in UiPath Studio, there are two activities to choose from:
- The If activity in UiPath
- The Switch activity in UiPath
In this tutorial, we will focus on the If Then activity.
UiPath Conditional Logic tutorial
The steps to use the conditional UiPath if activity in a program are:
- Search for if in the Activities panel
- Add the If activity onto the UiPath process
- Add a boolean statement as the condition
- Code logic into the Then section of the UiPath If activity
- If there is a need, add logic to the Else condition
Advanced conditional UiPath logic
For complex logic, you can nest UiPath If Activities within each other, which will create a rich tapestry of logical decisions. It’s worth noting that if the logic gets too complicated, refactoring might be a good idea. Or, the use of a UiPath workflow might be in order.